Thursday 28 November 2013

Discount On Jimmy Choo Perfume At Superdrug.


Earlier today I was online shopping for Christmas presents. I made my way to the Superdrug website, since I know they do a wide choice of gift sets often a little cheaper than in perfume shops.

I found they're doing an offer on Jimmy Choo perfume.
100ml for £50 on any of the Jimmy Choo products.

Which means you can get 100ml of Flash for £50, saving you £11.
Also, you can get the Jimmy Choo EDT for £50, saving you £7.
or the Jimmy Choo EDP for £50, saving you £17.


You also qualify for free home shipping, since you spent over £10.

The fun doesn't end there. Enter code 'XMAS20' at the checkout and receive 20% off.

Promotional discount code expires Sunday 1st December.

Which means, you will have paid £40 for 100ml of Jimmy Choo perfume.

Not bad if you ask me.

Since the Jimmy Choo EDP is my favorite fragrance, 
I thought I'd share my discovery.